Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shots from Virginia and New River Gorge

On my way home from North Carolina, I spent some time pondering the amazing feats of arcitectural daring while viewing the New River Gorge Bridge! So amazingly beautiful. Thankfully though, I took a lovely ride in a pocket on the way down and back up. The stairs to the bridge overlook are dreadfully long and winding! Far to high and far too many for my little gnome legs. So here's me perched precariously on the ledge railing for my "tourist" shot!


Here's me leaning for a break against the brige infomation. Fasinating stuff really, but I'd already spent most of my energy hanging on for dear life at that railing! Goodness, who would think to wedge a gnome into such a tight spot! HONESTLY THE NERVE! But anyway, a tourist must do what is necessary to get the good shots!

OH YEAH! The best part of the trip...well ok, not really...but it's darn funny ifyou ask me...

I'VE FOUND HICKSVILLE!




BACK ON THE ROAD!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must have been on quite the journey to find Hicksville! Looks like your travels are going well. Maybe Gnomey could come visit you, or you could come visit gnomey here in Beautiful British Columbia! :)